Many destinations and attractions from the region have created a unique offer to ensure you enjoy your vacation in the Bernese Oberland to the fullest.
The Regional Pass allows you to experience countless wonderfull sights & activities - and offers the following benefits & discounts:
TransportationDiscounts and partnersPrices
- Train ticket for the entire Bernese Oberland. Valid from Bern, Brig, Lucerne and Saanen
- Free travel by train, bus, boat and numerous mountain railways
- Discounts and benefits with over 40 regional partners, e.g. Open Air Museum Ballenberg, Outdoor Interlaken etc.
- Bookable for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 days
- Children and dogs pay a one-time price of 30.00 (1st or 2nd class)
- The Regional Pass can be ordered or purchased at ticket counters in train & boat stations, tourist offices as well as at the Zurich/Geneva/Basel airport train stations